IMPORTANT: The Covid-19 Questionaire must be filled and handed to your coach or team manager before each Monday practice.
1) If the player filled out a form on Monday, then a Wednesday form (for the same week) will not be needed if the players’ health has not changed
2) A form will be required on Wednesday if the player missed Monday practice (of the same week)
Players will not be permitted to practice without a completed COVID-19 Questionaire form. Download the form below and hand it to your coach or team manager before each practice:
Do not come to practice if you have experienced the following:
- A fever above 100.4 degrees
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Flu-like symtoms
- A cough
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Have been exposed or tested positive for Covid-19
- Must wear mask at the field until advised by the coach to remove it.
- Must wear mask when leaving the field
- Must bring and sanitize your own ball
- Must always maintain appropriate social distance (6ft. of separation)
- Bring your own water bottle
- Bring your own hand sanitizer
- NO Sharing of any equipment or personal items including ball, equipment, water, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Hand sanitizer or handwashing on arrival or departure. Additionally, all players must wash hands or hand sanitize after coughing, sneezing, touching their face or using the restroom.
Parent / Guardian Requirements:
- Parents are not allowed on the practice field.
- Must leave after checking in at the gate.
- May sit inside own car or watch from outside of the fence.
- Report any Positive COVID-19 cases to your coach or team manager.